Required Application Materials
Applications and fees are processed by the Acceptd platform. In addition to filling out the application form, you will need to upload the following materials:
- Video recordings of two contrasting pieces. Competition applicants, these recordings will also serve as your preliminary round recordings. If you are applying for the competition, be sure that you choose repertoire from different time periods.
- Students enrolling in private lessons for a second instrument will also need to submit one recording made on their secondary instrument
- Video recordings of two contrasting pieces.
Application Deadlines & Fees
- $75 if submitted by April 15, 2019
- $125 if submitted after April 15, 2019
Competition Fee: $125
Final Deadline: May 20, 2019
All fees are non-refundable. Please note, the Acceptd platform that we are using to process applications charges its own processing fee of $35/application.
A $500, nonrefundable deposit is required within two weeks of your acceptance in order to secure your spot. Full payment is due by May 1st.
Senior Division Student Fee (includes tuition, room, and board)
- $2990 - Category B hotel accommodation OR
- $3300 - Category A hotel accommodation
Senior Division Accompanying Person Fee* (includes room and board, as well as access to all festival events):
- $1300 - Category B hotel accommodation OR
- $1500 - Category A hotel accommodation
*Please note, accompanying persons must choose the same level of accommodation as the student.
Senior Division, Secondary Instrument Private Lessons:
Junior Division Student Fee (includes tuition, room, and board):
Junior Division Accompanying Person Fee (includes room and board, as well as access to all festival events):